TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, July 23, 2007

Getting Old? Keep Your Mind Active!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

This message should be of particular interest to my comrades in arms living here at the Old Soldiers' Home, and also to my siblings and peers.

Play a SENIOR'S TRIVIA GAME each day on the Internet.

Yes, we're all getting older.

But, we can still combat the insidious dibilitating effects by keeping our brains stimulated with puzzles, games, and intellectual challenge.

So, sign up and see if you can match my score!

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: