TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Your Child Molesting Neighbors

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Last night, as the result of an Internet discussion, I decided to once again check the NATIONAL SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY web site.

Having previously reviewed this data, I wasn't surprised to see the huge multitude of convicted sex offenders who reside next to this Old Soldiers' Home, in every direction.

But it is disheartening and shocking to see that so many convicted child molestors are permitted to live immediately adjacent to schools.

I typed in addresses for several of my relatives and friends, in different parts of the country, and it was amazing to see that every one of them had convicted sex offenders in their neighborhoods.

So, I encourage you, for your own safety, to use this resource and be aware of the dangers where you live.

Just type in your address, and a map will appear, indicating the location of convicted sex offenders in your vicinity.

Click on each of the colored dots to view individual identities, photographs, addresses, and details of their convictions.

A related web site, PERVERTED JUSTICE, is an excellent resource for combatting Internet predators.

Like me, maybe you also enjoy seeing the positive efforts of that group recounted on the NBC DATELINE television series, TO CATCH A PREDATOR.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: