TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Latest Military News

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

There are a couple of new additions
to my personal Internet journal, OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE.


I now include recorded thirty minute official daily broadcasts of AROUND THE SERVICES and THE AMERICAN VETERAN from the PENTAGON CHANNEL.

The programs are recorded, and must be routinely updated periodically on my blog's template, in order for you to see the latest shows.

But, that only takes a minute, or two, and using wi-fi technology, I'll still be able to do that on my notebook computer when I'm out on the road.

So, to view the programs, just scroll down to the bottom of my blog.

I normally watch the PENTAGON CHANNEL on my cable television, where it is Channel 185.


To watch the shows, either go to the PENTAGON CHANNEL web site, or watch them at my blog, unless of course, you can watch them on your television, which is what I do.

Also, since the PENTAGON CHANNEL broadcasts twenty-four hours every day, there's plenty of other military topics you can choose to watch, not just AROUND THE SERVICES and THE AMERICAN VETERAN.

Thank you.


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: