TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

"SEACHD - The Inaccessible Pinnacle"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Now, when you visit my blog, OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE, you'll hear the sound track from a new Gaelic language motion picture, SEACHD - The Inaccessible Pinnacle, scheduled to be shown in theatres beginning Friday 05 October 2007.

I doubt it will be shown in the United States of America, and I suspect I'll have to order a copy of the DVD directly from someplace in the British Isles.

No, I still can't speak but a very few words in Gaelic, but I like the sound of it, and I'll continue my struggle to try and learn a few more words of the ancient tongue of my Highland ancestors.

Thank You.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: