TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, December 14, 2007

Playing Computer Game Donates FOOD!!!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

My youngest sister, Kate, just sent this to me.

FREE RICE is an Internet word game you can play on your computer.

For each word that is correct, the World Food Programme donates rice to feed impoverished people in Third World countries.

Playing the game helps increase and enhance your vocabulary, plus, warming the cockles of your heart.

Similar intellectual exercises have been proven to stimulate the brain, delaying the onset and/or severity of Alzheimers and senility.

It looks like a "win - win" situation to me.

Thank you.

M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S ! ! !


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: