TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, March 14, 2008

For Clan Henderson Youth

Mo Cinneadh Agus Mo Chairdean:

A brand new Internet discussion forum for our youth has just been opened.

It's the FREEDOM'S FLAME forum at THE BLOOD IS STRONG web site.

If permissable, I would like to see this publicized in the next issue of AN CANACH, and I urge every recipient of this e-mail to relay the message.

I will post this in my blog, and send it to everyone in my address book whom I suspect has any sort of Celtic connection.

Once again, this new forum is for the laddies and lassies.

There are plenty of other forums for us adults at that very same web site.

Due to problems of spamming, any e-mails originating from gmail.com or yahoo.co.uk are blocked, and won't be able to register at the web site.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all next month at the Celtic Festival of Southern Maryland.

Tapadh leibh agus slainte mhath!

Is Mise Le Meas,


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."


No comments: