TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, June 27, 2008

TV Program Critique: "FEAR ITSELF"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Thursday night, I recorded the first episode of FEAR ITSELF, a new television series on NBC, and today, I watched it.

Boy, oh boy, what a grrrrREAT show!!!

To add to the treat, WRC-TV Channel 4, the local NBC station in Washington, D.C., broadcasts in high definition.

Yes, if you've never experimented with a comparison, there definitely IS a huge difference in picture quality when watching a high definition broadcast.

I love watching high definition broadcasts on Comcast Cable Television with my ProView RX-276 twenty-seven inch LCD high definition television.

I immediately set my Comcast Cable Television DVR to automatically record all future episodes, so I won't miss a single broadcast.

My favorite genre of entertainment is edge of your seat suspense, with unexpected twists, and that perfectly describes this TV program.

Since it's broadcast during prime time, the program is safe for family viewing.

However, just to be sure, I always recommend that Mama and Daddy should BOTH watch all motion pictures and television programs WITH their children, so any questions, issues, objections, or comments can be immediately addressed.

Remember, I'm a single guy, and a war veteran, with civilian employment as a peace officer, a firefighter, and a medic, so what I deem to be perfectly normal and acceptable might be seen as revoltingly shocking in a family environment adhering to loftier values.

Actually, if you go to the NBC web site, you can watch the program, FEAR ITSELF, on your computer.

Ain't that neat?

I very highly recommend this show as one of the best programs currently broadcast on television.

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: