TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, November 14, 2008

NASA STS-126 Mission

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now used my computer to watch an Internet broadcast of the Space Shuttle, ENDEAVOUR, as it took off from Cape Canaveral on Mission STS-126.

When you go to that web site, you'll probably be asked to download and install the DigiMeld media player into your computer.

If you don't want to do that, you can see the same live broadcast at the NASA Television web site.

At either of those web sites, be sure to zoom to full screen view.

You can download a copy of the STS-126 MISSION SCHEDULE, in PDF or XLS format.

I urge the administrative staff here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home to make this NASA broadcast available to our residents on the Home's cable television channel 99, as not all of the residents own personal computers or know how to use the Internet.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: