TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Social Networking

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I have accounts at three (03) social networking web sites, MY SPACE, FACEBOOK, and TWITTER.

There may also be other sites that I have forgotten about, because I never use them.

As a matter of fact, I've only just started using FACEBOOK in the past couple of days, even though I've had the account for quite some time.

Anyway, of those three accounts, FACEBOOK seems to be the best, in my opinion.

I don't really like MY SPACE, and rarely ever use it.

I can't seem to figure out how to make TWITTER work for me.

It seems sort of useless, especially since my prepaid cell phone doesn't allow me to text message, and I don't have a PDA, which I suspect is what TWITTER was designed for.

That's too bad, for I wanted to get in on all the fun, and exchange cyberspace "tweets"!

So, if you wish, maybe you might choose to join me on FACEBOOK.

It's turning out to be rather amusing, and most of the folks I know seem to be using it!

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: