TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thank You, Paralyzed Veterans of America!

Comrades in Arms:

A fellow veteran here at the Old Soldiers' Home anonymously gave me a compact disc, FOURTH OF JULY FAVORITES, distributed by the Paralyzed Veterans of America.

I downloaded it into my notebook computer, and as I'm typing this message, I'm listening to it.

What is(are) the name(s) of the band(s) that are performing?

My Windows Media Player could not locate any album art, which is not unusual, as there are a few other music albums stored in my computer which also don't have album cover art.

I'm also looking forward to playing this compact disc in the stereo of my pickup truck, as I drive down the nation's highways.

So, this is a really nice gift, and I'm very grateful to the Paralyzed Veterans of America for so generously providing it.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: