TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Treason Within Our Church

Brethren:

Today is the Sabbath, and as I struggle to compose this message, I am in the midst of a monumental conflict within my very soul, fearfully questioning every aspect of my personal faith.

Indeed, with so many varied aspects to be addressed, I scarcely know where to begin.

Those of you who are personally acquainted with me know that I am not a shining example of a Latter-day Saint, nor do I exhibit any remarkable intellect, talents, or capabilities.

I regard my own self as an abject failure, for I've accomplished almost nothing worthwhile during my entire lifetime, and to this very day, I remain generally incompetent and unable to earn a living.

But, now, I suspect it is time for me to be called before a Church court, and formally be excommunicated.

I am a convert in The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints, and I have a fervent testimony of the Book of Mormon and of the restored gospel.

I am also a native American, born and raised in these United States of America, where my ancestors pioneered, and fought in wars of independence, both for the United States, and later, for the Confederate States.

I, myself, have followed in my father's footsteps, and gone to war in a foreign land, assisting strangers in their own battle against tyranny.

Now, I find my faith and my patriotism in conflict, and I'm wondering why?

Indeed, my current emotional torment must be somewhat akin to the spiritual quest of many of our ancestors who sought truth and religious freedom.

Until now, whenever I disagreed with pronouncements or policies within our Church, I would turn to JOHN 6: 66-69 for an explanatory answer.

Read JOHN 6: 66-69, and you'll see what I mean.

But, this time, I think things have gone too far.

According to widely published news reports, the leaders of our Church have been actively condoning, supporting, aiding, and abetting the employment of illegal alien immigrants for at least the past fifteen years.

They have publicly stated that it is official Church policy to ignore the law, proselytize illegal aliens, baptize illegal aliens, ordain illegal aliens to the holy priesthood, issue temple recommends to illegal aliens, and send illegal aliens on full time missions, so long as those missions are only within the continental United States.

Previously, the policy was to have illegal aliens return to their native country, before they could be baptized, ordained, and called on missions.

Do you realize the extremely serious consequences of this?

I have thought about this for quite some time, trying to figure it all out.

Frankly, I can finally come to only one very sad conclusion.

Because of the extensive damage which illegal immigration has already done to our national economy, this is a situation that can not be ignored or made light of.

It is far more ominous than merely accidentally trespassing on someone's back yard.

Our national economy is in imminent danger of total collapse, as our government increases its repression of citizens by despotic tyranny.

In my opinion, those Church officials who have actively condoned, supported, aided, or abetted illegal immigration are guilty of high treason against the United States of America, and they should be subjected to immediate arrest and severe prosecution.

Unfortunately, they are not alone in this conspiratorial complicity.

Many, if not most, of the current political, bureaucratic, military, industrial, financial, and commercial leaders of our nation are also guilty of high treason against the United States of America, and they also should be subjected to immediate arrest and severe prosecution.

Government agencies which are supposed to arrest, prosecute, and deport illegal aliens are being formally deterred in their efforts by their own administrators.

Due to rampant corruption throughout the current administration, I am of the opinion that our only recourse, as a people, is to rise up in armed rebellion and violently seize control of our government.

It is the only possible way to restore our lost republic, our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States, our inalienable rights, our free enterprise economy, sovereignty for the several states, and the powers of localized government.

There is a recorded prophecy that, one day, liberty, or the Constitution, would hang by a thread, and if it is to be saved, it will be by the elders of Israel, or the boys from the mountains, stepping forth at the last minute to save it.

As I ponder over this, it seems those prophesied elders of Israel will be men of the priesthood who will have to privately organize and act independently of the Church.

A similar situation existed during the years following the war in Viet Nam, when Latter-day Saint veterans privately organized, and acted independently of our Church, to assist oppressed Latter-day Saint families in Third World countries.

Yes, because I accuse Church leaders of treason, there are those who will accuse me of fighting against our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ.

Don't you think I wonder about that, also?

As I said, this is rather akin to the torturous agony experienced by our forebearers when they strove to determine for themselves what was true or false, and then were accused of heresy and blasphemy by their community.

Is that not similar to what men such as, Martin Luther, Thomas Becket, John Calvin, William Penn, and John Wesley must have went through?

My own direct biological ancestor (I was adopted), Arnold Trueblood, of Cripplegate, a Quaker, died in Lincoln Gaol for refusing to pay tithe to the Church of England.

I'm still trying to figure this out.

I do know that, in our case, affairs of Church and State can NOT be separated, for within the precepts of our peculiar faith, the United States of America and The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints are bound together inextricably.

America is our "Promised Land", foretold in sacred scripture, populated by descendants of ancient Israel, where the resurrected Jesus Christ taught, where the gospel was restored, and where the lost ten tribes of Israel are destined to gather.

Our Church is corrupted because it is a huge computerized bureaucracy, requiring a monumental workforce of clerical staff.

Church employees are products of contemporary society, influenced by peer pressure, mass media, and in almost every case, educated in the public school system.

Because of that, popular sentiment, not in keeping with eternal principles, has crept into our Church, and is now generally accepted by the membership.

I refer specifically to the onerous Marxist concept of "politically correct" language, and its accompanying revisionist history, now regularly seen in Church publications and periodicals.

Do you know what political correctness is?

Do you know what revisionist history is?

It's merely a nice, innocuous name for lying!

It's also satanic.

I think it would help our situation if Latter-day Saints would begin teaching their children at home, and cease sending them to public schools, where they are indoctrinated with government approved propaganda.

I don't have all the answers, nor do I claim to be an expert on this matter.

So, what is left for me?

How can I ever hope to qualify for a temple recommend, when I cannot, in good conscience, support Church leaders whom I regard as traitors to this nation?

Upon my death, can I even be buried in temple clothing?

I still believe the Church is true.

But, I suspect we've been betrayed, both by leadership within our Church, and by leadership within our nation.

This quandary is far beyond my ability to cope with.

What are your thoughts on this Sabbath day?

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

No comments: