TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, August 31, 2009

ABC VIDEO: Ancient Scottish Music

Mo Cinneadh Agus Mo Chairdean:

Here is a VIDEO of a televised report aired on the ABC NEWS network program, GOOD MORNING AMERICA.

Over five hundred years old, this ancient music was discovered in a secret code carved into a stone on the ceiling of the king's bedchamber in a castle in Scotland.

It has been decoded and performed by a man plucking it on the Celtic harp.

This coming Saturday, I plan to don my kilt and drive over to Great Meadow, in The Plains, Virginia to attend the annual VIRGINIA SCOTTISH GAMES AND FESTIVAL.

It'll be my first time attending that event.

Slainte mhath!

Is Mise Le Meas,

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: