TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Honoring Mary Jo Kopechne

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

At the funeral of Private First Class Edward Moore Kennedy, United States Army (1951 - 1953), I wonder if anyone will be carrying signs that say, "REMEMBER MARY JO KOPECHNE!", or maybe carrying signs displaying a large photograph of Mary Jo Kopechne?

It pleases me to see our nation honoring the memory of Mary Jo Kopechne by lowering our flag to half staff.

Why else would that flag be at half staff?

Forty years is a long time to wait for justice, isn't it?

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400


NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: