TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CODED MESSAGES


***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************
Comrades in Arms:

Here are some encoded secret messages for our brave resistance fighters currently operating behind enemy lines within the District of Columbia megalopolitan area:

First:

"The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor."

I repeat:

"The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor."

Second:

"John has a long mustache."

I repeat:

"John has a long mustache."

Third:

"The chair is against the wall."

I repeat:

"The chair is against the wall."

Good luck, good hunting, and may God bless all of you.

Thank you.
Commander in Exile
O.U.R. Army

(i.e., the "Outlaw Underground Rebel" Army)

No comments: