TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Review of Roughout suede cowboy boots - pointed toe

Sheplers

Handsome roughout suede leather and a budget price make the "1848" cowboy boots an extra special deal. Our classic western boot features a roughout suede leather foot under a matching 13" shaft, dressed up with fancy stitching. Classic pointed toe and cowboy heel.

  • Best sellin...


My Favorite Cowboy Boots

Saigon Washington, D.C. 9/3/2009

 

5 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stylish, Breathes Well, Comfortable

Cons: Wear Out Quickly, Causes Hotspots or Blisters

I am a disabled war veteran living on a small monthly pension, so the price of these boots was as important as any other feature.

I love these boots!

They are so comfortable!

But, they are cheaply made, and you can get an open sore on your ankle if you wear the boots without putting socks on your feet.

Also, they do wear out rather quickly, or maybe it seemed that way to me, because I wore them constantly.

They would last longer if there were taps on the heels, for that's what wears out first, wearing unevenly, so that it's difficult to walk.

But, when they wore out, I ordered two more pairs, one for everyday wear, and one for when I dress up for special occasions.

Yes, I really love these boots, and highly recommend them, especially if you don't have much money to spend.

By the way, the boots have "MADE IN INDIA" stamped on the inside of the shaft.

Wearing Boots At Army Birthday Celebration

thumbnail

: Using Product

()

No comments: