TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Movie Critique: "ACE OF HEARTS"


Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Since good, clean, family oriented films are increasingly rare in our contemporary society, when I do see one, I like to recommend it.

Last night, I watched "ACE OF HEARTS", made in 2008, starring a cast of all unknown (to me) actors and actresses.

It's currently available by the SHOWTIME cable television movie channel ON DEMAND, and for those who wish to record it, the movie will be aired on the SHOWTIME cable television movie channel at 0615 Hours Eastern Time on Sunday 11 October 2009.

The movie is all about a German shepard police dog, and the dog's human family, particularly the family's teenage daughter.

I ain't going to ruin the movie for you by revealing any further information about the plot.

So, if you like dogs (and who doesn't? - - - I like them on buns, with chili, cheese, and mustard!), then send out for some pizza, gather 'round your young'uns, pile up together on your big comfy couch, dim the lights, and roll the film.

I think your canine companions will also enjoy this movie, or at least, you'll certainly enjoy watching their spontaneous reactions!

Pass the popcorn, please.

Thank you.

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: