TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DECEMBER'S GREAT MOVIES!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I pay extra to subscribe to high definition channels from the Comcast cable television company, and those are the channels I usually watch.

The TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES cable television channel is not broadcast in high definition, and therefore, I seldom watch it.

But this month, I've programmed the DVR chip in my Comcast cable television box to record SEVERAL of my favorite movies being shown during the month of December on the TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES cable television channel.

Here are some of the movies that are scheduled to be shown on the TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES cable televison channel which I'm recording for later viewing:












Oh, yes, I have plenty of microwave popcorn and other goodies for snacking on!

Ah, but I sure wish the TURNER CLASSIC MOVIES cable television channel was broadcast in high definition.

The AMERICAN MOVIE CLASSICS cable television channel is broadcast in high definition, but that channel has been effectively ruined by commecial interruptions throughout their movie broadcasts.

So, y'all set up your DVR, if'n you have one, or just make the time to relax and enjoy these (and other) wonderful old movies!

Ain't life great?

Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

No comments: