TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MONITORING POLICE RADIO CALLS

********************************
********************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

RADIO REFERENCE is a web site where you can listen to police radio calls on your computer.

First, you have to register and log in, but that's certainly no big deal, as numerous web sites have similar requirements.

Then, you click on "LIVE AUDIO".

You'll see a map, on which you'll select the location you wish to monitor.

In my case, I choose "District of Columbia", because that's where I currently reside.

Then, I selected "Washington Metropolitan Police Departments Districts 1, 2, and 3 Dispatch, and DC Fire and EMS Dispatch", after which I click on the loudspeaker icon located in the "Listen" box.

That's all there is to it.

Now, I can sit here in my room at the Old Soldiers' Home and use my personal computer to listen to live streaming broadcasts of emergency calls throughout the District of Columbia megalopolis.

You can, too, so try it out.
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

********************************
********************************

No comments: