TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

New Phone, New Number, But - - - ?



Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

This is to let everyone know I bought a new cell phone, and TracFone assigned me a new telephone number, but - - - ,

I still can not make or receive telephone calls!

I e-mailed technical support at TracFone, and now, I'll have to wait and see IF they can ever resolve the issue.

Using a friend's cell phone, I did call TracFone technical support, but nothing worked.

So far, it looks like all of my money is going right down the drain, and I'm left incommunicado.

As you might well imagine, this is VERY discouraging and frustrating!

Should the problem ever get resolved, I'll program your number into my new cell phone.

But, for now, we can only wait and see.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

******************
******************

UPDATE!!!

******************
******************

Well, I finally found out what was causing the problem.

TracFone sent me a brand new cell phone, but included the wrong SIM card!

So, now, I have to wait another week for them to mail me a replacement SIM card.

No comments: