TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, January 08, 2010

"EXODUS"

****************************************
****************************************



Theme song from the 1960 Hollywood motion picture epic, "EXODUS", starring Paul Newman, Eva Marie Saint, Sal Mineo, Jill Haworth, and Lee J. Cobb.

Music composed by Ernest Gold
Lyrics written by Pat Boone

"EXODUS"

This land is mine.
God gave this land to me,
This brave and ancient
Land to me!
And when
The morning sun
Reveals her
Hills and plains,
Then, I see a land
Where children
Can run free!
So, take my hand
And walk this land
With me,
And walk this
Promised Land
With me.
Though I am
Just a man,
When you are
By my side,
With the help
Of God, I know
I can be strong!
So strong,
To make this land
A home.
If I must fight,
I'll fight to
Make this land
Our own.
Until I die,
This land is mine!

************************************
************************************

No comments: