TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, March 20, 2010

"HOMEWARD BOUND"

This video was created and posted on the YOU TUBE web site on Saturday 23 May 2009 by "FIGHTFLIPNFOLD".

To view this video in full screen format, please click on the box located in the lower right corner of the embedded media player.



"HOMEWARD BOUND"

Performed by the
MORMON TABERNACLE CHOIR

Lyrics by: MARTA KEEN


VERSE # 1:
In the quiet misty morning
When the moon has gone to bed,
When the sparrows stop their singing
And the sky is clear and red,
When the Summer's ceased its gleaming,
When the corn is past its prime,
When adventure's lost its meaning,
I'll be homeward bound in time.

CHORUS:
Bind me not to the pasture;
Chain me not to the plow.
Set me free to find my calling
And I'll return to you somehow.

VERSE # 2:
If you find it's me, you're missing,
If you're hoping I'll return,
To your thoughts, I'll soon be listening,
In the road, I'll stop and turn.
Then the wind will set me racing
As my journey nears its end,
And the path I'll be retracing
When I'm homeward bound again.

No comments: