TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, July 16, 2010

"ONLY ISRAEL"

**************************************
**************************************
For the most enjoyable effect, please be sure and watch, in "FULL SCREEN" mode, this video recording of "ONLY ISRAEL" is performed by Yedida Freilich, of Gush Etzion, Israel.



This video recording was posted on the YOU TUBE web site by Daniel Sass of SASS VIDEO PRODUCTIONS.

You can read more details in this news report at the ARUTZ SHEVA web site.

One thing I found particularly interesting was learning that the twenty-five (25) year old Yedida Freilich does NOT write down the music she composes.

Does this mean she plays "by ear", from memory?

That's also how I compose and perform my own music!

Another thing I was pleasantly surprised to learn was that Yehida Freilich came to Israel from Australia, and while a young trooper serving in the old Republic of Viet Nam with the 101st Airborne Division "Screaming Eagles" of my beloved United States Army, I was blessed with opportunities to enjoy visiting both Israel and Australia in 1971.

**************************************
**************************************

No comments: