TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, September 10, 2010

UNITED STATES ARMY "SPIRIT OF AMERICA" BROADCAST


******************************
******************************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Does your computer have a high speed connection to the Internet?

Then, you may wish to watch "SPIRIT OF AMERICA", a program put on by the United States Army, at 1030 hours this morning, or at 1930 hours tomorrow evening.

The United States Army will stream this program LIVE, over the Internet, for ONLY these two performances!

I don't know if it's possible to record this program.

So, hurry up and arrange your personal schedule to accommodate being able to view this spectacular patriotic program.

A few years ago, I watched this show downtown in Washington, D.C., and I highly recommend it.

Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

******************************
******************************

No comments: