TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, February 27, 2011

MY THOUGHTS ON WISCONSIN

When this video begins, be sure to click on the "OPTIONS" menu and choose to view it in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



First of all, I must express my gratitude to Brock Townsend at the FREE NORTH CAROLINA web site for his generous courtesy in referring me to this video.

Actually, I never EVER watch the MEET THE PRESS program on television.

It's a boring, meaningless show.

Frankly, I don't live in Wisconsin, and I really don't care what goes on there, nor do I possess much more than a very limited understanding of financial facts and figures.

But, I watched this video, and a couple of things made me think.

Why do they (or we) need so many police, firefighters, and teachers?

Why NOT just get rid of the lot of them?

After all, responsible parents SHOULD be teaching their own children within the comfortable privacy of their own homes!

Shall the taxpaying public be penalized for the literacy dereliction of irresponsible parents?

The children of responsible parents will be safely educated at home, and those children will succeed as they progress through life's challenges.

The less educated children neglected by irresponsible parents will not do as well.

That's life.

Life is not fair, and not all men are equal.

Life goes on.

Stop whining and deal with it.

Taxpayers don't need so many professional police and firefighters if everyone in the general public is armed and trained.

Any and all laws which infringe on a citizen's unalienable right to keep and bear loaded firearms should be ignored or repealed, since any such laws are blatantly in flagrant violation of the Constitution of the United States of America.

Contemporary society would be safer and more courteous if every citizen would exercise their unalienable rights, and wear their loaded firearm every place they went, all of the time, including to schools, hospitals, government buildings, and on all forms of public transportation (yes, including commercial airliners).

Our sacred Scriptures counsel us to be our "brother's keeper", and I sincerely believe that we citizens have a civic, moral, and religious duty to be concerned about the welfare of our neighbors.

An armed Neighborhood Watch patrol, or a local unit of your state militia (and no, your paid professional National Guard are NOT the same thing as the local unpaid volunteers of your state militia!), would be an effective means of preventing, detecting, and combatting violent crime or foreign terrorists.

Almost anyone can be a volunteer firefighter, and local volunteer firefighting brigades can be just as efficient, and at far less expense, than a full time professional fire department.

I freely admit that I am not the smartest guy around, but if I can pass the Emergency Medical Technician course (which I did, many years ago, in Utah and Idaho), then ANYONE can, and every responsible citizen ought to, at least, attempt it.

Now, just think - - - ,

If every citizen always wore a loaded firearm, and every citizen carried emergency equipment in their vehicle, or kept such emergency gear stocked in their residence and/or workplace, would we REALLY need to pay for so many police, firefighters, ambulance personnel, and prisons?

Wouldn't those measures, combined with universal home schooling, have the effect of drastically lowering the overall cost of government, and the necessity of imposing taxes?

Here's something else I remember about Wisconsin, and it was NOT a pleasant first impression - - - !

Many, many, many long years ago, when I was much younger, I was an unemployed, homeless, disabled war veteran, struggling to survive on the streets of Salt Lake City, Utah.

I can't even remember what year it was.

In company with a few other local Viet Nam veterans, I journeyed to Washington, D.C. to participate in what I naively thought was a spontaneous "Veteran's March on Washington" protest demonstration, concerned about our exposure to Agent Orange and the American prisoners-of-war still being held captive in North Viet Nam.

I was surprised to see huge chartered buses of organized Viet Nam Veterans Against The War, a radical anti-American hate group, arrive from Wisconsin.

Those guys are Communist Party activists, agitators, sympathizers, and supporters!

Why, I'll just bet that a bunch of those guys are nothing but Hollywood phony bologna fake wannabees who never saw a day of military service, nor ever went to Viet Nam.

Do you remember the terrible things they did back then?

Do you remember what John Kerry, later to be elected a United States Senator from Massachusetts did?

If you don't remember, or if it was before you were born, then use your computer to do a little historical research.

Thus, when I factor in my own personal observation and experience, and combine it with what I presently see on news videos from the state capitol in Wisconsin, I suspect the majority of the current population in the state of Wisconsin are mostly Communist, Marxist, Bolshevik, Nazi, Fascist, anti-Christian, anti-White, anti-male, anti-family, anti-American, unpatriotic, ignorant, irresponsible, and criminal.

And, those are the clowns that represent "Midwest values", Governor?

I certainly hope not!

Soooooo - - - , them there is my thoughts on the subject.

What are yours?

1 comment:

Brock Townsend said...

After all, responsible parents SHOULD be teaching their own children within the comfortable privacy of their own homes!

Absolutely and some good comments.