TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

ALONE ON AN ALIEN PLANET

I was born and raised in the United States of America and I am a convert in The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints (i.e., the "Mormon" church), ordained to the office of an Elder in the Holy Priesthood after the Order of the Son of God.

But, today, in the ever encroaching pains and infirmities of my old age, I'm now completely isolated, and feel like a stranger in a strange land, all alone on an alien planet.

I don't recognize my own country or my own people, and even the church I belong to has apparently become corrupted, seemingly catering to the popular enticing of the temporal world, and abandoning its own teachings and principles.

What was prophesied in our Scriptures has indeed come true, for that which is evil is now called good, and that which is good is now called evil (Isaiah 5:20).

The country I grew up in doesn't exist anymore, and the church I joined many years ago has changed completely.

As for the country, it is obvious that the only solution left is a violent, bloody armed revolt.

But, what of my chosen faith?

When struggling with these moments of doubt, I turn to JOHN 6: 66-69.

"From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the awords of eternal life.

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God."

Thus, I still believe in my chosen faith, and I'll stand by it.

But, that doesn't mean I will silently acquiesce when I see things in my church that I think are wrong.

The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints has been openly harboring, aiding, and abetting illegal aliens throughout the entire United States of America.

Because of the incalculably massive damage this has done to our national economy, those actions constitute treason against the United States of America, and should be prosecuted.

The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints has donated millions of dollars from faithful tithepayers to assist Islamic Charities, which are in turn, supportive of the very Islamic military operations which at this very moment, are actively engaged in direct combat against the Armed Forces of the United States of America.

When American soldiers are dying on the field of battle, how else would you describe giving aid and comfort to the enemy?

Several months ago, a representative from the Church was sent to a city council meeting to announce The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints officially supported a city ordinance which prohibited discrimination against homosexuals.

Brigham Young University (and/or other Church operated institutions?) requires all students and employees to be unarmed, and they publicly advertise this policy on all of their campuses, thus inviting predatory violence and perpetuating individual irresponsibility.

That is in violation of a direct commandment of Jesus Christ, as recorded in Luke 22:36.

Being armed at all times and in all places is a civic responsiblity and a Christian duty, resulting in a safer and more courteous society.

Official publications of The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints now incorporate "politically correct" language and terminology, such as "African American" and "Native American", a satanically inspired Marxist tactic invented by the Communists and copied by the Nazis.

Now, you see why I'm an unwelcome outsider in my own church, an embarrassment harkening back to a bygone era.

As for my own dear country, the land of my nativity and my heritage, I am even more of a stranger here.

I am a White man, at a time when it seems as if all White men have turned against each other.

What's wrong with being racially prejudiced, anyway?

Who is it that's been telling us it's wrong, and why should we believe them?

Isn't racial prejudice a natural survival instinct given to us by our Almighty God for our own protection?

The United States of America is currently being overrun by swarms of illegal aliens who are wantonly destroying everything in their path, but our government continues to welcome them!

Islam is a rapidly growing threat throughout America, for it is a vile, wicked, hateful religion, which has boldly declared itself to be a mortal enemy to everyone who is not a Muslim.

Yet, again, our own government will do nothing to interfere with those internationally satanic ambitions.

Rife homosexuality and miscegenation are now acceptable and encouraged, and any semblance of protestation is severely squelched.

Thanks to the degenerative influence of generations of forced racial integration, all of contemporary society has now become subliterate, uncivil, discourteous, perverse, deviant, and immoral.

What happened to our Republic?

What has become of our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States of America?

Where are our unalienable rights as individual citizens?

Where do we see any soveignty in any of the several states?

Yes, born out of my own romantic idealism, I repeatedly and openly advocate an armed rebellion to restore these lost values, but realistically, I must admit that our society has become so wicked that we can no longer govern ourselves with the freedom of a constitutional republic.

So, where will our repentance come from?

Jesus Christ is the only answer, but He is denied.

No comments: