TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, June 12, 2011

TERRY'S BEAR

********************************
********************************
********* WARNING ! ! ! *********

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

****************************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here's a photograph of a bear that was watching my friend, Terry Sawyer, as he was snacking on a tuna sandwich.


In his e-mail, he didn't say where or when this happened, but he did say that the bear spent so much time watching him eat, that he threw the sandwich in the bear's direction, and eased away.

As a result of his repeated acts of heroism while receiving enemy fire in Viet Nam with the United States Army, Terry Sawyer was decorated with the Combat Medical Badge, the Silver Star Medal, and two (02) awards of the Purple Heart Medal for his combat wounds.

Later, he became a professional wrestler on national television.

Terry Sawyer, who is a native of Norfolk, Virginia, was a fellow resident at the Ol' Soldiers' Home in Washington, D.C. , which is how he and I became acquainted.

A licensed expert amateur radio operator and instructor, he helped me obtain my own license, KB3KWS, from the Federal Communications Commission, and even gave me my first amateur radio, a hand held two meter band Kenwood TR-2500.


Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."



********************************
********************************

No comments: