TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, October 10, 2013

SUDDEN REALIZATION

*****************************************
*****************************************
____________________________

NOTE: This topic was originally written, created, and posted at the "OUR ETERNAL STRUGGLE" web site by John Robert Mallernee on Tuesday 05 July 2011.
____________________________

********* WARNING ! ! ! *********

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

****************************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

"A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away - - - ", as a young trooper in the 101st Airborne Division "Screaming Eagles" of my beloved United States Army serving in the old republic of Viet Nam, I went on Rest and Recuperation leave (i.e., "R&R") to Australia for Thanksgiving Day.

A little while ago, here in my spacious and comfortably furnished private quarters in the Armed Forces Retirement Home, I woke up in my bed, after dreaming I was once again visiting in Australia.

It was a very vivid and incredible dream, in living technicolor, with quadrophonic surround sound, and maybe I can sell the rights to a major Hollywood motion picture studio, and it might even be a subject for serious research by the American Psychiatric Association.

I'll skip the details of the dream, but what really motivated me to write this entry for my blog was the horrendous sudden realization that we, the people, of these United States of America, are no longer free, for we now live in a quasi-Soviet society, severely restrained by the tyranny of a Communist/Nazi dictatorship.


Gosh, gee whillikers, I always did wonder about who REALLY won the Second World War and/or the Cold War?

Anyway, it came to me that, as a result of the "U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act", the Department of Homeland Security, and the Transportation Security Administration, I'll never again be able to freely travel abroad to and from foreign countries without first obtaining government permission, which I refuse to do.

Remember how, years ago, we American citizens used to boast of our freedom to come and go wherever we wanted to, compared to the restrictions of people condemned to live behind the "Iron Curtain"?

But, not anymore.

Oh, sure, if you are willing to go to the airport terminals and passively submit yourself to the criminal indignities of the Transportation Security Administration, having your unalienable rights denied, in clear violation of our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States of America, then, yes, you may possibly have their kind permission to travel - - - maybe.

But, as for me, uncooperative as I am, I now sadly realize that I'll never again see Australia, Japan, Korea, Viet Nam, Thailand, Germany, Greece, or Israel.

Nor will I ever be able to visit the lands of my ancestors, Scotland, Ireland, England, Denmark, and France.

So, now that we face this sudden reality, how do we deal with it?

What shall we do with the politicians and bureaucrats, regardless of political party affiliation, who brought this tyranny upon us?

What shall we do with the individuals who collaborate with this evil by being employees and agents of the Department of Homeland Security and/or the Transportation Security Administration?

Shouldn't there be consequences for their treason against we, the people, of these United States of America?

What will be the price of regaining our lost liberty - - - or can we?

Is it too late for redemption?

Is our old republic lost forever?

Are our unalienable rights forfeited?

Or, will we rise?

Will we use our guns?

Are we willing to shed rivers of blood committing cold blooded murders and assassinations of our own neighbors?

It happened in 1775.

It happened again in 1861.

Now, it's our turn.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee 
Armed Forces Retirement Home
1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

The Bonny Blue Flag
*****************************************
*****************************************

No comments: