TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, July 22, 2011

WARNING: BOGUS E-MAIL FROM MY ACCOUNT ! ! !

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

It is with deep embarrassment that I've just learned that my e-mail account has apparently been hacked, and is being used to distribute bogus communications which contain highly suspicious Internet links.

I apologize for this.

Please do not click on any links that are sent without an explanation, and ignore any messages that are rife with obvious mispellings and poor grammar.

As you know from my previous e-mails, when I compose a legitimate message, I'm rather wordy, and it's like I've written a book, and I'm also very meticulous about my spelling and grammar.

So, when you get an actual e-mail from ME, you'll always know it.

Also, e-mails from me will always include my signature block, so if that signature block is missing, then you know the e-mail is NOT from me.

Again, please be cautious with your e-mails, especially now that we know that somebody is illegally accessing my identity.

I do not open forwarded e-mails, and I do not click on attachments.

If you wish to stay current with what I'm doing, then please check here at my personal web site or my video channel.

You have my most profound apologies for this unwarranted intrusion and inconvenience.

At the same time, I'm very grateful to all those of you who have sent me messages alerting me to this problem.

Thank you.
Offical Bard of Clan Henderson
Gulfport, Mississippi  39507

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions do not represent my Scottish clan."

No comments: