TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, October 27, 2011

SONGS OF MY DIVORCE

************************************
************************************
These are songs I composed about my divorce, and the woman who I've never gotten over, although by her own choice, she now belongs to someone else.

For the best effect, please be sure to watch, in "FULL SCREEN" mode, this automated series of my homemade amateur video recordings of ME (!), performing my original compositions of, "SONGS OF BONNIE", as I accompany myself by strumming simple chords on my Yamaha G-130A classical guitar.


 
If you go to MY VIDEO CHANNEL at the YOU TUBE web site, and click on MY ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS, you can see the lyrics to each of these songs.


Imagine, if you can, being married twice, first by the laws of the secular government, and then by your church.

Now, imagine, if you can, being divorced twice, first by the laws of the secular government, and then by your church.

"Double your pleasure - - - double your pain."

************************************
************************************

No comments: