TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, December 23, 2011

A COUPLE OF CHOO CHOO TRAINS ! ! !

******************************
******************************

This morning, I was getting some actual PHYSICAL EXERCISE(!) riding around on one of the tricycles furnished to us residents at the Armed Forces Retirement Home here in Gulfport, Mississippi, and - - - ,

I got LUCKY ! ! !

I had my camera with me, and two (02) railroad trains came rumbling by!

For the best effect, please be sure and watch these videos in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



These videos were recorded using a hand held Kodak "Easy Share" Z710 zoom lens digital camera with 7.1 megapixels resolution.

Note that on both videos, I goofed up in my narration and stated that I was looking South, when I was actually facing North.

Ain't this neat?


******************************
******************************

No comments: