TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, January 21, 2012

EVENING FREIGHT

******************************
******************************

For the best effect, please be sure and watch my amateur home made video in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



This is a mixed manifest freight train pulled by two (02) CSX locomotives, just East of the Anniston Avenue crossing, at approximately 1720 Hours on Saturday 21 January 2012, recorded looking North from the balcony of my room on the third floor of the central tower at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, using my Kodak "Easy Share" Z710 zoom lens digital camera, without a tripod.

Note that my video narration got the time and date incorrect.

Also, it would have been better if I'd zoomed in closer with my camera lens.

But, that's how I learn.

******************************
******************************

No comments: