TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PROTECTING MY HELICOPTER

******************************
******************************

I just now discovered something!

Do you ever buy bedding at Wal-Mart?

I recently bought a set of sheets and pillow cases there for my full sized bed here in my fully furnished room at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi.


This morning, my dirty laundry is being picked up (a new service that just started yesterday!), so I stripped my bunk and put on the new sheets and pillow cases.

I didn't want to throw away that nice, zippered plastic case, so I wondered about it for a moment or two.

Then, I had an inspiration!

Those two plastic zippered cases were just about the right size for my brand new AIR HOGS SHARPSHOOTER helicopter, with its accessories.

So, I put the control box and the instructions in the larger case, the one which had held the sheets, with the missles and the targets tucked into that case's inner pocket.

Then, I put the helicopter into the plastic zippered pillow case container.

Here's the result:



I still haven't mastered the art of flying this helicopter without crashing every time.

It's a delicate matter of steering control which I haven't yet figured out.

Also, for some reason, the missiles won't launch.

I reckon I'm doing something wrong, and I hope I'll figure it out later on.

******************************
******************************

No comments: