TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, November 15, 2013

PUBLIC LAW 111-148: "PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT"

***********************************************************
***********************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:


For the best effect, please be sure and watch this slide show, in "FULL SCREEN" mode.

 

That slide show was created with the creative talents of the HOUSE OF SUNNY web site, and Stilton Jarlsberg, M.D., who created the "HOPE 'N' CHANGE" comic strip, in "FULL SCREEN" mode.

The "HOPE 'N' CHANGE" comic strip, by Stilton Jarlsberg, M.D., appears on the computer Internet each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Please click on this link to read the full text of the PUBLIC LAW 111-148: "PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT" (i.e., also known as, "OBAMA CARE").

WHERE , oh WHERE, in our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States of America is any of this LEGALLY authorized?

Since the Republican Party and the Democrat Party are EQUALLY guilty, and neither of those two political parties can ever be trusted, then what recourse is left for the voting citizenry?

If you want to know what it is you're facing, just ask any aging and/or disabled military veteran who is routinely treated at a typically overwhelmed, understaffed, ill equipped, and overly regulated Department of Veterans Affairs medical center, located in any densely populated megalopolitan area, such as the VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System, or ask any resident of the Armed Forces Retirement Homes located in Washington, D.C. and/or Gulfport, Mississippi.

Here in Gulfport, Mississippi, where I currently reside in a very comfortably furnished apartment at the Armed Forces Retirement Home, there is one (01) physician for five hundred (500) aged and infirm patients, with NO dental care, eye care, or mental health care, because they can't find any qualified personnel willing to accept those positions.

I get my medication from the VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System in Biloxi, Mississippi, and so far, they've been very generous in providing me medication to suppress my pain, although refills for other prescriptions are inexplicably slow and unreliable.

I've completely run out of my medication for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and my esophageal hernia, and I don't know when, or if, the refills will arrive.

Surprisingly, the computer systems at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, the computers at the VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System in Biloxi, Mississippi, and the computers of the 81st Medical Group at Keesler Air Force Base, are incompatible with each other and thus, those two neighboring humongous computerized federal bureaucracies with similar missions are unable to communicate and/or cooperate with each other.

With so many patients, almost all of whom are suffering with medical ailments and/or injuries of varying severity, it's quite impossible for these or any other related humongous computerized bureaucracies to recognize who is who, and therefore, to be able to anticipate unexpected complications, provide adequate medical care, follow up on any developing problems, and/or perform any recommended tracking per each individual human being.

To make matters even worse, so many of the employees were hired as a result of contemporary government mandated racial and/or sexual preferences, even though they lack the social and/or communication skills, and/or are woefully subliterate.

Naturally, within this environment, no white males are ever permitted to voice any protestations to these updated Nazi policies.

Have you ever seen the 1971 movie, "THE HOSPITAL", starring George Campbell Scott?


The opening scenes of that movie are an apt description of how things actually are in this environment.

I've also got Medicare insurance coverage, but I don't know anything about how that fits into the picture, for I've rarely had occasion to use it.

The only time I remember actually using my Medicare insurance card was when I was injured while camping out and fishing at a lake in rural Fremont County, Idaho, and was unable to get to the nearest Veterans Administration Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah.

NOTE: As I'm typing this, I just this minute received a bill for an emergency scan of my intestines performed in my room here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, which was not provided by the VA Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System, but which was paid for mostly by Medicare, leaving me just a small amount which I can easily afford, and can conveniently pay for on the Internet.

A few months ago, I was suddenly hospitalized for a kidney infection, which caused blood poisoning.

When I received my bill from the ambulance company, most of it had been paid, leaving me owing only a couple of hundred dollars.

Was the majority portion of that bill paid for by Medicare, or the Department of Veterans Affairs?

I don't know.

So, for me, my Medicare insurance DOES come in handy when there's an emergency, and my usual medical resources are not available.

When I'm too ill to leave my room, such as today, I use my computer to order Domino's pizza, chicken nuggets, and root beer to be delivered.

Yes, it's expensive and unhealthy, but the restrictions mandated by current policies at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi leave me little other choice.

Further, as I've given it thought, on those infrequent occasions when I've casually observed the only doctor in the Armed Forces Retirement Home, educated and hired because of government mandated racial preferences, I rather suspiciously wondered why a doctor chooses to specialize in gerontology?

Why do you think?

Simple.

Because no one will take notice or ask questions when a gerontologist's patients die.

Incompetence?

Neglect?

Disease?

Contagion?

Epidemic?

Accident?

Suicide? (We have a BUNCH of those!)

Homicide?

Euthanasia?

Who's to know - - - , or even care?

Old people die.

Sick people die.

Every single solitary day.

The ambulances come.

The ambulances go.

Have you seen the recent report in the British newspaper, THE DAILY MAIL, regarding accusations about the Liverpool Care Pathway?

Is that what we also currently have operating in our own United States of America?

Furthermore, ever since the blatantly treasonous violation of our divinely inspired Constitution of the United States of America on Monday 17 May 1954 by the Supreme Court of the United States ruling in "BROWN VERSUS BOARD OF EDUCATION", the quality of health care (as well as everything else) has been severely jeopardized by mandatory racial integration, with its accompanying destructive anti-White policies of racial preferences and racial quotas, all of which was forced on us at gunpoint by our own government.

White people do NOT owe anything to Black people, and for the protection of White people, we need to return to implementation of the former government legislation enforcing racial segregation, while simultaneously penalizing Black people for their unacceptable violence and menacing behavior.

Under the mandates of PUBLIC LAW 111-148: "PATIENT PROTECTION AND AFFORDABLE CARE ACT", the situation I've described throughout this message is pretty much what YOU and EVERY citizen of our lost former republic, the United States of America, is going to have to endure and cope with.

Them there's MY thoughts.

What are yours?

Thank you.

1800 Beach Drive, Unit 311 


***********************************************************
***********************************************************

No comments: