TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

CRUISIN' THE COAST

***********************************
***********************************
Earlier this afternoon, Tuesday 09 October 2012, the annual "CRUISIN' THE COAST" event visited us here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, something us old geezers really look forward to, as it recalls fond memories from our youth.


For the best effect, please be sure and enjoy watching this automated video series of my homemade amateur recordings in "FULL SCREEN" mode.



Because of the glare from the sunlight, I was unable to see whether or not my camera was recording, nor could I use my viewfinder to see what the camera was seeing.

So, I was totally flying blind, just hoping it would come out right.

I recorded these videos using my hand held Kodak "Easy Share" Z710 zoom lens digital camera in video mode, with 7.1 megapixels of resolution.

Two (02) videos didn't make it, but these three (03) did.

***********************************
***********************************

No comments: