TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, June 17, 2013

SHOWERS

*************************************************
*************************************************
 


*************** WARNING ! ! ! *************** 

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronics Reconnaissance (i.e., "B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.") as part of a coordinated clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., "N.A.Z.I.") and the Commission on Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., "C.O.M.M.I.E.").

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined! 

************************************************* 

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

A few minutes ago, here in my comfortably furnished private quarters located on the Seventh Floor of the Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi, I stepped out of my shower. 

Waaaaaaugh ! ! ! 

Ooooooh, I feel so forsaken, forelorn, depressed, and deprived.

It's all because of those showers.

I've had hot showers.

I've had cold showers.

During stormy weather, I've been caught in a shower.

I've been showered with gifts.

I've been showered with praise.

I've been showered with accolades.

(Well, not really - - - , but, after all, I'm trying my level best to make this joke work, so I have to throw that stuff in, don't I?)

But, I ain't never had no bridal shower.

And, I ain't never had no baby shower.

Waaaaaaugh ! ! ! 

Ooooooh, I feel so forsaken, forelorn, depressed, and deprived. 

Thank you.


POST SCRIPT:

Would folks in the British Isles consider this to be a pun?

After all, it happened ONCE - - - a pun, a time.

*************************************************
*************************************************

No comments: