TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, September 11, 2016

LIFELOCK DOING ITS JOB ! ! !

***********************************************************
***********************************************************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:


Do you subscribe to the LIFELOCK identity protection service?

If you don't already subscribe to it, then I highly recommend you contact them immediately, and begin subscribing to their service today.

Here is the computer Internet URL for the LIFELOCK web site:


They just now sent me an e-mail alerting me that somebody is using my name, date of birth, and Social Security number to apply for several credit cards, apply for loans, and/or apply for rewards programs from commercial airlines or other services.

So, my LIFELOCK account has proven to be definitely worth the relatively small annual expense.

Also, I subscribe to the FAMILY WATCHDOG service, which regularly keeps me informed of the identity and location of registered sex offenders and other assorted criminals currently residing within a five mile radius of my apartment, and that subscription service is FREE.

Here is the computer Internet URL for the FAMILY WATCHDOG web site:


Maybe you remember how stunned I was to learn from a FAMILY WATCHDOG report that two (02) registered sex offenders were living very close by (I'm across the street from a school), and were members of my local ward in The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints (i.e., the so-called "Mormon" church).


Thank you.


John Robert Mallernee, Esquire
Ashley Valley Shadows
Vernal, Utah  84078
________________________________________________ 


                                                                   Ann Barnhardt
________________________________________________




***********************************************************
***********************************************************

No comments: