TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Anarchy in Washington, D.C.!!!

***** WARNING!!! *****
This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************
Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I slept all day long, awakening well after 2100 Hours (9:00 P.M.).

Yes, it was Thanksgiving Day, but I knew better than to even try to go to the mess hall (long lines, very crowded), so I bought me some goodies at the PX, and stayed up all last night, so I could sleep all day today.

Smart, huh?

Turning on the television, I watched a few minutes of the movie, and then checked the TV Guide channel to see if anything good was coming on.

I was shocked to see that there were NO episodes of "LAW AND ORDER" scheduled on any channel, not even on the channels that show it in reruns.

Do you realize what that means?

If there is no "LAW AND ORDER", then we have only anarchy left!

Further, I didn't see any episodes of "COPS" scheduled.

So, I reckon it's every man for himself, and let the Devil take the hindmost!

Thank you.


John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

" - - - the blood is strong, the heart is Highland, and we in dreams behold the Hebrides."

No comments: