TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hang 'em! Hang 'em High!!!

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

GREETINGS and SALUTATIONS to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

According to the news on television, the United States Senate just approved extending the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act for another six months, and now, the House of Representatives must vote on it.

Here is the Internet URL where you can read the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act:

http://www.congress.gov/cgi-bin/query/F?c109:2:./temp/~c109LRILVQ:e49692:

I have read the original legislation enacted in 2001, and I've looked at the proposed extension.

They are the anthithesis to our divinely inspired CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

Here is the Internet URL where you can read the CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES:

http://www.usconstitution.net/const.html

The language of the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act can not be understood by the common ordinary citizen, and the government can therefore claim the legislation permits them to do whatever they wish, for who is there to dispute them, or hold them accountable for their usurpation and abuse of power?

Just so there's no misunderstanding here, I wish my personal opinion to be perfectly clear on this matter.

This legislation constitutes such a severe threat to the citizens of the United States of America, that any government official or employee, whether elected or appointed, who knowingly votes for, supports, endorses, enforces, or implements the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act should be immediately arrested, jailed, forced to stand trial, and publicly executed for high treason against the United States of America.

God bless these United States of America.

Thank you.



John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

"My personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: