TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pray

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Generally, I am loathe to forward any e-mail message, and in fact, I usually delete anything that's been forwarded to me, especially if it has an attachment.

Well, I felt the need to open this e-mail from one of my sisters, and I'm glad I did.

Here is the message and the Internet link I recommend:

"Try to imagine yourself in this man's shoes, being verbally assaulted with hatred and venom on a daily basis at his job.

Try to imagine if you did the very best you knew how to do, and STILL, you were despised and hated without reason.

How would you feel?

How would you be able to function on a daily basis at your job?

How would you feel every time you went out in public, knowing that people despised you and there was nothing you could do to change their minds? "


CLICK HERE


I was surprised to see this, because at first, I thought maybe they were describing Border Patrol agents or the Minutemen.

But, I reckon ALL of them need our sincerest prayers.

Thank you.


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."


No comments: