TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, July 20, 2007

Movie Critique: "RED EYE"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just now finished watching a movie on television which was grrrrr-REAT!!!

"RED EYE" is my kind of movie, full of edge of your seat suspense, lots of danger, action, and close calls!

I highly recommend this movie.

It has everything a guy could want in a movie; guns, knives, fist fighting, car chases, car wrecks, rockets, and high explosives.

But, believe it or not, this wonderful guy movie is really a chick flick in disguise!

Since I was so caught up in the suspense, I can't really tell you whether or not there was any profanity.

I do not remember seeing any scenes with nudity or sex.

So, I reckon this movie is probably safe to watch with your young'uns.

But, on the other hand, I ain't never been a father, so how would I know what's good for kids?

Anyway, bottom line is, I liked this movie, and I suspect you will like it, too.

Please pass the popcorn.

Thank you.


John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: