TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, July 20, 2007

Movie Critique: "STATION JIM"

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Since there are now so few movies that are clean enough for children and families to watch together, I like to write about the ones I see, so I can recommend them.

Yesterday, I watched "STATION JIM" on television.

This is a British movie about a dog, some orphans, and a romance.

I won't tell you any more than that.

But, believe me, this is a movie you and your young'uns will love!

So gather 'round your family, order some pizza, and turn down the lights.

Please pass the popcorn.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: