TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Photos From Parade

Me, Waiting For Parade To Begin

Shooting The Breeze

Hurry Up And Wait

Me, Lost In The Crowd

First Signal Brigade On The March

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Attached to this message are five (05) photographs, in JPG format, of myself and the First Signal Brigade in the recent parade in Washington, D.C., commemorating the Twenty-Fifth Anniversary of the Viet Nam Memorial.

There are a lot more pictures, but these are just a few.

They originated with Chuck Valens, who did the photography, and were relayed to me by Howard Hickman, who created and maintains the Phu Lam Signal Battalion web site.

You'll notice I wore my Clan Henderson kilt for this historic military event.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: