TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, March 06, 2008

HARP OF DIXIE

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Here is a rare and precious jewel, HARP OF DIXIE, featuring the very lovely and talented Deborah Brinson.

Boy, oh boy, will I ever treasure that particular web site!

Naturally, it's bookmarked and saved in my FAVORITES folder.

I'm sharing this with everybody I can possibly think of!

I learned of it in an Internet discussion forum from a response to one of my recent posts, Observing Confederate History.

With talent and culture like this, I reckon there's still some slight hope for our Southern heritage.

What a glimmering candle in the awful darkness of contemporary federal tyranny!

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

1 comment:

Oran M. Roberts Chapter 440, UDC said...

I went to this website and it is gone. Any ideas?