TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Internet AMBER ALERT

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Most of you folks are probably familiar with the Amber Alert system, and quite possibly, many of you are already actively supporting it.

This message is addressed to those who may not be aware of the opportunity available to them.

If you'll scroll down the page, you'll see the Amber Alert ticker operating here on my blog.

If you want, you can also embed an Amber Alert ticker onto your web site, or directly onto your computer screen.

As I'm typing this, my Amber Alert ticker informs me that three (03) small children have been kidnapped in Georgia, and they are considered to be in extreme danger.

An Amber Alert for a small boy in Tennessee has been cancelled, as he is safely home.

I just learned that the Amber Alert organization on the Internet has just now established an Internet discussion forum that we all can participate in.

I just finished registering there, and sent my first post.

Please, join me in this effort, and let's all use our computers to save the lives of children.

It won't cost you a dime.

Thank you.

John Robert "SAIGON" Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: