TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bad News

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I have really bad news to share.

As a result of the current economic crisis, I've lost my shirt.

However, after looking around my room, I found the shirt hanging over the back of a chair, right where I'd left it.

I just now turned on my television and saw a broadcast of city streets filled with vampires and zombies.

I'm glad I've stored food and water here in my room, so I don't need to go outside.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: