TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Eventful Weekend

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

This coming weekend will be REALLY eventful!

On Saturday 13 June 2009, early in the morning, NASA Mission STS-127 is scheduled to blast off, and we can watch everything on our computers at the NASA-TV web site.

Yes, for the next week, or so, we're going to get to watch a LIVE broadcast, from Outer Space, of spacemen floating around, as the Earth spins below, just like watching an unbelievable science fiction movie when we were kids.

Sunday 14 June 2009 is the Two Hundredth and Thirty-Fourth Birthday of my UNITED STATES ARMY!!!

On 14 June 1775, the Continental Congress authorized George Washington to raise a body of regular troops.

My paternal ancestor, John Mallernee, of Baltimore, Maryland, served during the American Revolutionary War in the Continental Army, and my maternal ancestor, Uriah Hawkins, of Rhode Island, also served as a Continental soldier in the American Revolutionary War.

My father was a soldier, my uncles were soldiers, my stepmother was a soldier, I was a soldier, my brother was a soldier, and two brothers-in-law were soldiers.


Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400


NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: