TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Irish AND Highland Dancing!

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

Would you like to see a homemade VIDEO of traditional Irish step dancing AND traditional Highland dancing performed at the same time, together?

I tried to post this YOU TUBE video on my blog, and at the FACEBOOK web site, but the owner of the video has denied permission to embed it.

I did succeed in posting a video of traditional Scottish country dancing on my blog.

That is something I'd like to learn.

Our clan did it once at a Christmas ceilidh, the first ceilidh I ever attended.

It was also the first time I'd ever seen Highland dancing performed.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400


No comments: