TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Friday, June 05, 2009

PUPPIES ! ! !

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

As I type this, I'm using my computer to watch a litter of newborn PUPPIES ! ! !


This is, by far, the very BEST computer screensaver ever!

They even include a chat room, so you can exchange comments.

I've posted the information at the FACEBOOK web site, and it's now embedded in this blog.

Just scroll down to the bottom of this page to watch the live broadcast.

To view it full screen, just click the button in the lower right hand corner of the media player.

Watching this, and listening to the puppy sounds, is very therapeutic for the soul, so feel free to share this information with others.

I reckon I'll probably watch these puppies while I strum my guitar and rehearse some songs.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400


NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."


No comments: