TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thank You, Whoever You Are ! ! !

***** WARNING!!! *****

This dangerously illegal and immoral subversive underground resistance message is being surreptitiously monitored by the Beaming Internet Government Broadband Radio Oscillation Telecommunications Hearing Electronic Reconnaissance (i.e., B.I.G. B.R.O.T.H.E.R.) as part of a coordinated official clandestine domestic surveillance investigation, in cooperation with the National Administration of Zealous Interrogation (i.e., N.A.Z.I.) and the Commission On Message Monitoring Investigative Electronics (i.e., C.O.M.M.I.E.).

Serious felony criminal charges are pending, with extreme penalties yet to be determined!

********************

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

I just got back from the PX, where I got my FREE candy bar, using a coupon I received in my "snail" mail today.

I have no idea who it was, but somebody signed me up at the web site, and that's how I got my free candy bar.


So, thank you, whoever you are.

I hope you also enjoyed some free chocolate candy.

I selected the SNICKERS candy bar, for that is my favorite.

I had erroneously assumed that the PX wouldn't accept coupons, so I never signed up for the free chocolate candy.

But, now, I will sign up.

Because I don't know who to thank, I'll have to send this e-mail to everybody I can think of, and post it on my blog.

Thank you.

John Robert Mallernee
Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Armed Forces Retirement Home
Washington, D.C. 20011-8400


NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: