TRANSLATE

FWT Homepage Translator

Monday, November 30, 2009

Plumbing Repaired, Water Remains Hazardous

Greetings and Salutations to All my Kith and Kin and All the Ships in Outer Space:

The plumber did come to my room and repair the damaged fixtures.

The plumber also offered to install a new water filter when I get it.

However, our little PX has none in stock.

Maybe I can order one over the Internet.

On my limited fixed income, I don't think I can afford the added expense of purchasing case after case of bottled drinking water.

The plumber also stated that he doesn't drink this water.

Obviously, it is too contaminated and too dangerous.

We have an emergency situation here at the Armed Forces Retirement Home, and somebody needs to do something, but with this stereotypical bureaucracy, who and how?

In fact, now I'm wondering about when we transfer down to the new facility in Gulfport, Mississippi, will the drinking water also be contaminated there?

Official Bard of Clan Henderson
Washington, D.C.  20011-8400

NOTE: "My unpopular and controversial personal opinions are independent of my Scottish clan."

No comments: